Drive, dedication, and unparalleled persistence are the keys to Jeff Runyan’s two plus decades of success as a wealth manager. At age 35, he launched his own firm, Runyan Capital, to help his distinguished clientele. Runyan Capital, a leading wealth management firm in Beverly Hills, serves high-net worth individuals and businesses throughout the country. The firm creates an elevated wealth management experience dedicated to growing and protecting your investment portfolio.
Jeff and his team at Runyan Capital collectively subscribe to the notion, “Discipline Makes the Difference®,” whereby doing the right things persistently and habitually over long periods of time, yield the best outcome. This approach has proven true for him in his business career, as well as, in his endurance racing career in triathlon, marathon and swimming.
Jeff graduated from the University of Missouri with his Master of Science and Bachelor of Science degree in Consumer & Family Economics. He resides in Malibu with his wife, Jenni, and two sons, Remington and London.
- Master of Science, Consumer & Family Economics, University of Missouri
- Bachelor of Science, Consumer & Family Economics, University of Missouri
- Chartered Retirement Planning Counselor® and Accredited Domestic Partnership Advisor®, College for Financial Planning
Board Member/ Lifetime Member/ Member:
- Rotary Club of Beverly Hills
- Beverly Hills Chamber of Commerce
- Malibu Chamber of Commerce
- Business Roundtable - City of Malibu
- 'Friends of Greystone' - (Greystone Mansion Beverly Hills)
- Big Rock Mesa Property Owners Assn.
- USA Triathlon
- University of Missouri Alumni Association
- Jefferson Club (University of Missouri)
- Chancellor's Fund for Excellence (University of Missouri)