Drive, dedication and unparalleled persistence are the keys to Chief Executive Manager, Jeff Runyan’s nearly two decades of success. At age 35 he launched Runyan Capital Advisors to help his distinguished clientele in Beverly Hills, SoCal and nationwide meet their near and long-term financial objectives using thoughtful, thorough planning, evaluation and investment portfolio allocations to provide security, growth and income.
Jeff committed to a career in investment management early on. By way of background, it seemed destined as risk minimization was a regular dinner discussion topic with his father engaged with large-scale insurance companies and his mother managing one of the country's largest credit unions.
His dedication, mindset, and adherence to goal setting are all valuable attributes when it comes to helping his clients meet their near and long-term financial objectives. His diligence, in conjunction with thoughtful planning, evaluation, and investment portfolio allocations help keep clients aligned with achieving their goals.
- Master of Science, Consumer & Family Economics, University of Missouri
- Bachelor of Science, Consumer & Family Economics, University of Missouri
- Chartered Retirement Planning Counselor® and Accredited Domestic Partnership Advisor®, College for Financial Planning
Board Member/ Lifetime Member/ Member:
- Rotary Club of Beverly Hills
- Beverly Hills Chamber of Commerce
- Malibu Chamber of Commerce
- Business Roundtable - City of Malibu
- 'Friends of Greystone' - (Greystone Mansion Beverly Hills)
- Big Rock Mesa Property Owners Assn.
- USA Triathlon
- University of Missouri Alumni Association
- Jefferson Club (University of Missouri)
- Chancellor's Fund for Excellence (University of Missouri)